Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
My Life at the momment i am concentrating on doing furthur education at The Marlborough School in Woodstock doing Art and Design, Food Technology and obviously Media studies. I live in Woodstock so i have no problem getting to 6th form each day.

Friday 10 September 2010

Starting the project

The possible content for the brief:
I am edging towards the idea of doing a trailer due to the range of themes I could potentially create within the trailer for the film. The genre of the trailer I have chosen is a thriller as I have experience on this genre, with my old and new knowledge will help produce this trailer.
Having the genre and content in mind I then done a slideshow brainstorming ideas for the trailer, researching trailers and thinking up poteniall ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment