Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
My Life at the momment i am concentrating on doing furthur education at The Marlborough School in Woodstock doing Art and Design, Food Technology and obviously Media studies. I live in Woodstock so i have no problem getting to 6th form each day.

Monday 8 November 2010

Film Practice

Due to the scale of my production, I thought that I could take advantage of the facilities I have access to and produce a short scene of my production where I can test shots, movement, shot type, mis-en-scene and lighting.
This means that I can have a better idea of the productions planning and can draw up a brief shot list and storyboard.
I have decided to do a shot with the car going into the car wash because I feel that this will be the most complicated scene to create. I'll do the short piece of filming with the car trying to create an atmosphere for the disappearance with shots, movement, shot type, mis-en-scene and lighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment