Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
My Life at the momment i am concentrating on doing furthur education at The Marlborough School in Woodstock doing Art and Design, Food Technology and obviously Media studies. I live in Woodstock so i have no problem getting to 6th form each day.

Sunday 2 January 2011

Change of plan

After much thought into the project I have decided that I want to research into a subject that I would be more involved and intrested in. I'm very much intrested into the paranormal and started to research into a few documentrys that I have come across such as Darren Brown. He doesnt beleive in the paranormal but change convince a group of people its a real occourance of the paranormal.
I had then had a few conversations disscussing people's experiences with the paranormal and finally came to the decision that I must research into this topic. My plan is to get in contact with a medium and meet with a few people to see what would be happen. Obviously I would need the mediums permission to film, or just have a camera but not to be showimg the persons face.

No comments:

Post a Comment