Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
My Life at the momment i am concentrating on doing furthur education at The Marlborough School in Woodstock doing Art and Design, Food Technology and obviously Media studies. I live in Woodstock so i have no problem getting to 6th form each day.

Saturday 15 January 2011

Beauty Pressure advert



This is an advert which I came across during my media lesson. Its an advert that shows what the beauty industry is doing to the young girls in the world today. By showing all the 'beautiful' women in their magazines, on TV etc.. what is it doing to them exactly?
Watching this advert I really liked the way that the creator portrays it across using sharp, quick, vivid shots. It makes you feel instantly in the issue and grabs your attention. The reason for doing this quickly I think is because he creator wants to show how fast your child is growing up and how quick the beauty industry grabs young girls into their reins.

No comments:

Post a Comment