Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
My Life at the momment i am concentrating on doing furthur education at The Marlborough School in Woodstock doing Art and Design, Food Technology and obviously Media studies. I live in Woodstock so i have no problem getting to 6th form each day.

Thursday 6 January 2011

Derren Brown: Enigma



Doing a documentary I started to research the particular programs that would relate to my own. Derren Brown does not believe in the paranormal and in many of his documentaries he shows how the paranormal world can be misinterpreted with the smallest belief. This is a documentary where he 'tricks' alot of peoples beliefs with just a few small tricks.
I want to research a few different takes on the paranormal and during this I should decide which veiw I'll come from.

No comments:

Post a Comment