Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
My Life at the momment i am concentrating on doing furthur education at The Marlborough School in Woodstock doing Art and Design, Food Technology and obviously Media studies. I live in Woodstock so i have no problem getting to 6th form each day.

Tuesday 25 January 2011

Location

I have scouted around Oxfordshire for a relatively large space, preferably with a house/mansion enabling me to create a story to tell a person, making them believe that the fake thriller story is real.
I have scouted locations and came up with the following:
Blenheim Palace - http://www.blenheimpalace.com/
Wolvercote ruins
Church grounds -Kidlington St. Mary's -St. Giles Church

Researching the following I've decided that I'm going to use blenheim palace. It's the closest location to use and would be the easiest to work around. As i live in Woodstock I have a pass to the grounds, enabling me to go into the grounds at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment